Veterans Day Free Meals in Kalamazoo
For protecting our freedom, we offer you chicken wings and more- check out these Veterans Day comps in Kalamazoo.
As a small token of appreciation for your service, these businesses in Kalamazoo are feeding Veterans on Friday, November 11. Some deals also apply to active duty military as well.
- Applebee's- Choose a free meal from a special Veteran's Day menu
- Bob Evans- Free select menu items, including their famous biscuits and gravy
- Buffalo Wild Wings- 10-12 boneless or traditional wings + fries for free
- Chili's- Complimentary meal for Veterans and active duty military personnel
- Chuck E. Cheese- An individual 1 topping pizza is on the house
- Cracker Barrel- Cracker Barrel is sweetening the deal with a Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert
- Denny's- Build you own Grand Slam breakfast- no charge
- Hooter's- Wings or a burger, your meal is gratis
- IHOP- IHOP is showing their patriotism with red, white & blue pancakes served from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Old Country Buffet- A buffet and a drink...on the house
- Olive Garden- Select one of their 6 most popular menu items for free
- Outback Steakhouse- Get a Bloomin' Onion and a beverage free of cost
- Red Lobster- An appetizer or dessert for free- your choice
- Red Robin- No charge for a Red’s Tavern Double Burger and bottomless steak fries
- Texas Roadhouse- A complete meal, including sides and a beverage from a special Veterans Day menu
- TGI Fridays- Stop by for a free lunch (up to $12)
Note: Information is from militarybenefits.info and is based on national promotions. Local locations may not be participating, call ahead with questions, individual results may vary. You must provide valid military ID to take advantage of most deals.
Special Veteran's Day Ceremony Planned in Kalamazoo
The Kalamazoo Veterans Day Ceremony will begin at 2 p.m. at Rose Park Veterans Memorial (East Michigan Ave. at Kings Highway).
Speakers, music and poetry to honor those who have served with participants including honor guards from the United States Marine Corps, the Kalamazoo County Sherriff's Department Reserve Division and the Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War.
This year's featured guest speaker is Mike Quinn, Chairperson of the Kalamazoo County Veterans Affairs Committee. Mike is a veteran of the United States Marine Corps and past member of the Kalamazoo County Board of Commissioners.