7 Father’s Day Gift Ideas
What dads really want.
Here are some Father's Day gift ideas for dad from Women's Health:
1) A Harry's Shave Set - $40. It's perfect for that close shave and you can engrave the razor handle and stand. "Best Dad in the World" or "Shave Your Back Hair!" are good examples :P
2) The Better Man Project - $26.99. Over 2,000 game-changing life hacks for every guy. The ultimate man’s user guide, complete with the smartest tips on changing your health, fitness, nutrition, sex life, and more.
3) Nyne Aqua - $130. A wireless, waterproof, airtight speaker with a 10-hour charge that can float! It’ll even survive a dunk up to three feet and allow dad to dominate the playlist when he’s up to 33 feet away.
4) Maker's Mark Cask Strength Bourbon - $60. Individual bottles of this limited-release, unfiltered, smooth Bourbon are 108 to 114 proof.
5) Mophie Juice Pro H2Pro - $130. This phone case is military-grade. Not only does it provide an extra 100% charge, but it’s also water- and shock-proof. You won’t receive it in time for Father’s Day (it comes out in July), but tell dad it’ll be worth the wait!
6) Undershirts - $18. These undershirts will hide dad's mushroom top (no offense) because they are tuckably long. Supima cotton-soft, and—bonus—made in the U.S. It holds up well to multiple washings, too.
7) Keysmart 2.0 Extended - $20.98. Now he can keep everything under lock with this sleek tool that can be customized to house a USB and bottle opener, and other handy things. It can hold between 2 and 100 keys.