Hudsonville Ice Cream Announces New Limited Edition Michigan Flavor
Holland-based Hudsonville Ice Cream is celebrating the summer by releasing a collection of Michigan flavors and the first of three is Bowerman's Blueberry Donut.
Bowerman's is a family-owned blueberry farm in Holland and their famous donuts will be incorporated right into the ice cream.
This small batch flavor pairs our traditional vanilla ice cream with a Michigan blueberry swirl and chunks of blueberry donut straight from Bowerman Blueberry Farm..."
Yes, "small batch" does unfortunately mean that this will be a limited edition flavor available at select ice cream shops around Michigan. According to Hudsonville's news release, it'll roll out the week of July 30th at the following stores:
- Banana Boat, Flint
- Captain Sundae—Holland North
- Captain Sundae—Holland South
- Carie’s Caboose, Montrose
- Cosmic Candy Co., Pentwater
- Frosty Boy of Cascade, Grand Rapids
- Frosty Boy Kalamazoo
- Jaami’s Ice Cream & Treats, Frankenmuth
- Jersey Junction, East Grand Rapids
- Mootown Ice Cream & Dessert Shoppe, Detroit
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop, Fruitport
- Norm’s Ice Cream Shop North Muskegon
- Ottawa Beach General Store, Holland
- Sadie’s Ice Cream Parlor, Mackinac Island
- The Parlour of Jackson, Jackson
- The Sweet Tooth of Marine City, Marine City
All of the flavors in the Michigan Artisan Collection will be released this year.