10 Things In Michigan To Add To Your Summer Bucket List
Summer is here, and Michigan just may be one of the greatest states to enjoy the great weather!
Michigan is one of the greatest to States to have some summer fun in and there is no shortage this year.
Of course heading out a Growlers game is incredibly fun or sunbathing on the beaches of South Haven is lovely, but here are some ideas for summer fun. Some may take you across the state and others are just down the road. How many can you check off this summer?
Michigan Summer Bucket List...
- Bike the Kal Haven Trail State Park
- See where the music stated at 'Hitsville USA'
- Enjoy a glass of wine on Cody Kresta's patio
- Saugatuck Dune Rides
- Set sail on a Tall Ship
- Fire a cannon at Fort Mackinac
- Visit the South Haven Light House
- Spending an evening watching shooting stars at Manistee National Forest
- Hop on a few rides at Michigan Adventure
- Check out the Kalamazoo Farmers Market at night
I would love to know what you have crossed off the list, and how what you thought of the day!