Everything You Need to Know: Taste & Brew of Kalamazoo
Michigan’s largest food festival is almost here!
About Taste & Brew of Kalamazoo:
- When: Thursday, July 23 through Saturday, July 25, 2015
- Where: Arcadia Creek Festival Place, 145 E. Water St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007
- Cost: FREE before 4 p.m. every day! General admission after 4 p.m. $10 daily; VIP (Thursday or Friday) $25; VIP (Saturday) $40
- 11 a.m. – 10:30 p.m. Thursday
- 11 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Friday
- 11 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. Saturday
- Thursday, July 23: The Electric Red.
- Friday, July 24: Enjoy Kalamazoo’s own Beat Brigade. Inspired by hip-hop’s golden era, producer Joey Mapes of Beat Brigade productions teams up with Kalamazoo veteran MCs Gyro, Patience, and Matt OC to present a night of no-nonsense beats and rhymes. Their debut LP Westnedge Hill, a nostalgia-fueled ode to their hometown, has an October 2015 release date.
- Saturday, July 25: Gin Blossoms. For more than two decades, Gin Blossoms have defined the sound of jangle pop. From their late 80s start as Arizona’s top indie rock outfit, the Tempe-based combo has drawn critical applause and massive popular success for their trademark brand of chiming guitars, introspective lyricism, and irresistible melodies. Gin Blossoms soon unfurled a chain of crossover favorites spanning five different formats, from “Hey Jealousy” and “Until I Fall Away” to “Follow You Down” and the GRAMMY®-nominated “As Long As It Matters,” earning the band sales in excess of 10 million in the US alone.
- Bert’s Bakery
- Camzies Pizza
- Crepes by the Lakes
- Finley’s Grill and Smokehouse
- Harvey’s on the Mall
- Kzoo Fresh Fish & More
- Olde Peninsula Brew Pub
- Sloppy’s Inc.
- Wild Ginger
- Smoothie Operator
- Big Moe’s BBQ
- Not Just an Almond
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Gorilla Gourmet
- Jamba African Cuisine
- El Inka
- Coney Island
- Quekas Mexican Restaurant
- Nick’s Gyros
- Galesburg Meat Company